Should I Sell It?

knever3

I have some leftover parts I just can't seem to determine if I want to sell.

40k mile '87 renix 4.0L

40k mile BA10/5 2wd 5 speed

Complete AW4 with 231J from another Cherokee 87ish

I also have a 23 spline 231 that I would like to use instead of the 21 spline AW4/242 combo from a '90 currently.  I would need a newer AW4 to use it though.

I am stuck in a parts war since my stroker motor is in.  What should I do? 

I feel your pain since I'm kinda in the same boat.  just can't take them all with me for this move to GA.  though I am trying hard to bring my low mile renix block...

I say keep the 4.0, unload the rest.  :thumbsup:

Sell what ever you absolutely are not going to use in the next couple of months.  I have moved some of my treasures with me for the last 25 years, and I am not much closer to using all of it than I was 20 years ago, nevermind 25 years ago.  Convert the stuff to cash - much easier to move with you.

Every time I do this, I end up needing something that I just got rid of. Never fails. Makes it hard to get rid of stuff. I have a bunch of JK stuff now, (and I don't jave a JK) I have been thinking about selling some, but I know as soon as I do, Ill need something or know someone that does. Ive given some to my sister in law who has one, but she really doesnt need any of it. Ive used a few things on my truck, shocks, wheels, which is probably why I'm hesitant to get rid of any, as I know some of it is usefull even for us MJ people.