Low Profile 2Wd Dust Caps?

Hey everyone, I put my Moab's on finally this past weekend and ran into an issue with the dust caps on the front axle. Being as its 2WD it has those overly large dust caps that interfere with the "Jeep" center caps on the wheels. Does anyone know of any low profile ones that fit? Probably a long shot here but I was hoping to find something that would work so I could put the center caps in. Looks goofy with the rears on and the dust caps sticking through the wheels on the front. Thanks in advance,

RockMJ

There'a another way if you don't want change knuckles (I didn't). You can't buy the OEM caps anymore, and there are no low profile caps; they will all stick through the hole somewhat. One solution I found is to use Mr. Gasket Chrome Dust Caps. They are just a tiny bit small, but you can cut a strip of aluminum from a beer can and fold it shim it around the inner lip of the hub and they will tap in firmly and stay forever.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mrg-2485/overview/

mrg-2485_w_xl.jpg

They look better than the original dust caps sticking through.

You can do the late model 2W knuckles with the unit bearing.

Most certainly! Was looking for a temporary "fix" even though its low on the priority list. Will likely end up doing some Spidertrax spacers to keep the tires off of the control arms so I will look into doing that swap in the future. 

Now I'm going to hi-jack.

Don, since you're the master at finding stuff, any idea where to get those clear corners still? I had a set that I let go with my old '91 I stupidly got rid of, and can't find them again. I can find the hideous euro ones, but not those factory style ones.