Interest In A Colorado Trail Run

dscowell

Funny...I don't see an rti remp here

Yeah........... Apparently Rokmen and MHJC werent communicating well.....  I got a text 15 min. before I was gonna leave to bring the ramp there.  Rokmen went with "plan B" and no longer wanted my ramp.  The events coordinator for MHJC said he had no idea what "plan B" was, but also had no idea why they no longer wanted the ramp. 

:dunno:

Yeah........... Apparently Rokmen and MHJC werent communicating well.....  I got a text 15 min. before I was gonna leave to bring the ramp there.  Rokmen went with "plan B" and no longer wanted my ramp.  The events coordinator for MHJC said he had no idea what "plan B" was, but also had no idea why they no longer wanted the ramp. 

:dunno:

They were using a forklift with a platform on it to sit the drivers front wheel on, and they were saying "if we had a RTI ramp, this would be your score"

I didn't want to say that I knew the guy that was going to bring it.

They scored it at 634 (71.6 up a 20 degree ramp)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in CSprings finally and I'm looking to get into 4wheeling. Thanks to dscowell I understand the Gulches are pretty good and easier trails to start on. My truck is mostly stock with 31'' BFGs right now so I'm not looking for anything too crazy. I would absolutely be interested in meeting up for a trail run since I don't have a group to go with now, (or a winch haha).  

For those of you in or around Colorado who want to add to your Comanche inventory OR you just want to be a "1st time owner" --- I have a 1986 Comanche 4x4 for sale in Colorado.  See my Shout under Doug or for further details and info call Craig at 479-372-6065 or e-mail me at crcutts@msn.com