19*f In Southern Alabama

Blue88Comanche

I'm in Nebraska right now ... Doing some ice fishing with my old man. Its not hot anymore. Caught some nice crappie today.

We are going out on the big lake Tomorrow....that is one advantage of the cold......no walking ......Drive out with all your gear and refreshments (usually go out about 7 kms).....drill your holes and fish......and drive back out when you are done  :thumbsup:

Yep, that's one thing I really miss about up north - ice fishing. Some of my best memories were of going out with my grandfather as a kid to his shanty on Lake Champlain in his old Willys pickup fishing for lake trout and Northern pike. Funny thing is I never felt the cold back then.

Yep, that's one thing I really miss about up north - ice fishing. Some of my best memories were of going out with my grandfather as a kid to his shanty on Lake Champlain in his old Willys pickup fishing for lake trout and Northern pike. Funny thing is I never felt the cold back then.

It wasn't cold.. :rolleyes:  ...when we are young are blood is thicker (and boils easier).....and if you are actually catching fish that day.. :clapping: ...I am pretty sure a glacier could form and it would still be a good day   :thumbsup: