Front Bumper Brackets

Does anyone have any blueprints for, or places to buy, front bumper brackets to build a winch bumper? Preferably using as many existing holes as possible, perhaps like for a front hitch? Ive found prints for rear bumper/rear hitch/ front tow points, but I'd like to have more holes plotted out on the print than $500MJs tow points in the DIY section.

Here's the layout I used on my '89 MJ.  I corrected the dimensions from the original to fit my MJ.  All holes exist on the frame of the MJ.  I suggest making a cardboard or 1/8" masonite template and get it fitted before doing the real metal one.  I used 5/16" plate to make mine cuz that is what I had on hand.  I tend to go with overkill and would have liked to use 3/8".  Longer bolts will be needed to re-mount the steering box.  Also be aware, if you aren't already, there is a 'spacer' between the steering box and the frame.  There's a link to my build thread for some pix of the front bumper, etc.  

http://comancheclub.com/topic/33955-89-mj-work-truckdd-to-dd-and-4-wheeling-whenever/

[/url]">

Yeah I saw the JCR brackets, I'm still considering buying one of their DIY bumpers. But I see no reason to pay for their frame tie ins when i work in a steel shop and have access to all the necessary machinery to make my own