co2 brackets...

I have a 10# for the MJ and a 20# for the TJ.

Perviously, I have been using nitrous bottle brackets for the 10# in the TJ. But picked up a 20# bottle last year and switched things around. BTW, both are Alum. bottles so are a bit larger in diameter than steel tanks.

I need a couple brackets for these bottles. I also would like one of the handle's I see on power tanks and the source bottles. I'm flerting with the idea of a second regulater as well.

What do you have and where did you get it??

CW

Co2 is da bomb! :D I love bringing along my impact wrench for changing tires. jamminz.gif

I use Uni-strut C-channel and then the corresponding pipe brackets. I got the channel from the scrap yard and the brackets from mcmaster.com

You can't see it in this pic, but there's a short piece of channel at the bottom too.

Co2 is pressurized to about 300PSI, and it expands when released. My 20 LB tank can air up about 8 sets of 33's from 10 psi to 27psi. Also provides about a 20 minute constant run time on an air tool, provided it doesn't freeze up. don't ask how I know

why co2 and not air?

Because I've got 100 psi at an incredible flow for as long as the tank lasts (or freezes I guess, but I haven't experienced that yet). One $15 fill-up lasts an entire weekend of impact use (take off travel tires at campsite, put on wheeling tires, take off rear tires at wheeling destination, put on boggers, then reverse everything). Plus all the airing up and maybe re-seating a tire or 2. :D

I got a used steel tank (at a local welding supply) and a 100 psi unadjustable regulator (online from a balloon company) for about $100 total invested. Add a $10 compressor for emergencies and I have all the "air" I'll need. :D

I am using a SCBA tank wall bracket like fire or hazmat teams would use. I am getting it free since we updated in my shop at Shaw but they arent to bad. And they just let it clip in so you can grab it and it pops right out but it holds secure when its in there

Cole