Side View Mirror Options?

And that's a good way to put it.   Much better than claiming credit or knowledge with nothing to back it up.

To put it any other way would just invite more flames from someone who has demonstrated a proclivity for seeing what he wants to see on a page rather than what is actually written there.

No one in this thread ever made any claims that need backing up. To do so on the Internet is pure foolishness anyway because antagonists will just claim B.S., yet any information given is out there forever. Anyone who values his privacy should be very circumspect about posting personal information of any kind.

can you two please refrain from replying to each other.  thanks. :waving:

:waving:

The first step in fixing a problem is recognizing that there is one.

Defining the problem is half the work of designing a solution for it.

Now, how about them mirrors? In the effort to reduce drag, one cutting-edge solution has been to rely on exterior cameras with displays in the cabin. Many may think them impractical, but I thought I'd just throw the idea out there anyway...

Bigger mirrors enhance safety, but add drag and hurt fuel economy. I'll be looking to buy or make some removable brackets for big mirrors to give better rearward visibility when towing.

Seriously? How much more drag can they add to our brick shaped vehicles?

Thats why I installed the nose off a 70 Plymouth Superbird on my truck. Its basically a direct bolt on ill post pictures later. The only real drawback is that I can't run it in the nascar truck series anymore. They said I was cheating.

Looking forward to your pics.  :thumbsup: Your Superbird nose and an aerodynamic cap similar to this one would be ideal.

Image Not Found