1992 Comanche Eliminator 4X4 4.0L 5-Speed In Vancouver

Aircooledrules

Rust?

Sounds to me like this might be just what the doctor ordered and why the preacher danced. I am in need of a 91 or a 92 (that is either very nice or could be made so) to prove a concept, demonstrate test results, and showcase a project once it is done.

Sooooooo far from here though...

I have updated the original post with a photo.

The truck does have some minor dents, scratches, but is overall in very good shape, and as for rust, I'm sure it has something, but nothing serious.

The truck has some cool options like factor tinted glass with rear slider, all factory skid plates and ofcourse all the Eliminator goodies, Hella H4 conversion.

I'll post some better photos as I get ready to sell the truck.

There is no visible rust, i think there is one bubble on the very front left box corner and maybe something else. I will have to do a thorough inspection which I will once the truck is all ready.

This truck is a steal at this price as comparables on eBay sell between $5000-6000.

This post is here just to generate interest as i won't be ready to sell the truck until early January.

Also I just did the front and rear brakes 2 weeks ago.

New front pads

New rotors

New passenger caliper

New shoes

New left u-joint

New brake fluid Ofcourse aswell

• 4 weeks later...

I'm definitely interested. With the recent mechanical work does that mean it's been safety certified and registered in BC? Because if it still has a US registration it could be a little trickier for me (I'm in Canada).

Are either of the floor boards rusty?

when you are ready to sell the truck, please let me know, I am in Ontario but my wife works for a logistic firm so shipping should not be an issue

more pics would be appreciated

thanks 

I worked on the truck today. I put in about 3 hours. I have another 3-4 to go. The truck will be 100 percent done and ready to go this weekend. Next weekend January 3rd I'm taking it for a ski weekend in Washington state and when I get back it's up for grabs.

I will have detailed photos posted this weekend when the truck is finished

I've had the truck since October or early November. I buy 5-6 cars a year as a hobby and spend my free time on them. Once i complete all the repairs and the car looks good I move on. I've had over 200 vws and various European cars. This is my first Jeep and I bought it to learn more about them as my friends are getting into XJs and off-roading and I would like to buy one for keeps in the future.

Archived