Comanche Coulda Killed Me, (Some Pics Not For The Weak Stomach)

MancheKid86

so last night i was about to hop into my comanche,

i don't have the greatest parking brake so i chock my truck on the sloped driveway i have

so i removed the chock, and the truck jumped 1st gear and took off,

sucking my leg under the tire, it drug me 20 feet down my driveway, at this time i was freed from the truck,

and it continued to roll down my drive way, off the edge, and flipped over 12 feet down to the road

i was laying on my driveway for about 10 mins screaming my lungs off before my neighbors found me,

my neighbors who found me are an rcmp officer and a paramedic, so they had me taken care of right away,

and my neighbor on the other side of me was a paramedic as well, so he actually took me in the ambulance to the hospital

i removed a very decent portion of my knee, and had to have roughly 30 stiches to sew it back together,

20 interal 11 external, the doctors said it was just like sewing up a turkey after being stuffed,

and that ill have one wicked scar

the truck is written off unfortunately, but i am safe, nothing broken, just really soar, i could see my knee cap,

I'm off work for atleast a month, and currently working out a deal on a new comanche, yes not even a full day later and i think i found a suitable replacement,

I'm importing it from the states to canada,

its complete to the way i want it, the only thing ill change is adding my bushwackers onto it and painting it,

the paint i want is dark metallic forest green, and i will have the white pioneer stripe down the back,

yes I'm bringing sexy back XD

here are some pics of me and my truck

i will have more of the truck probably tomorrow

Something similar happened to one of our NAXJA guys........

Quote: "I was pulling the rear driveshaft and forgot I was on a driveway with an incline. I was completley underneath it and was pulling the bolts. Just about the time I realized what was going to happen it happened. I managed to roll my torso and leg out but the front tire was going for my head. I threw my right arm out in an attempt to stop it. The wheel attempted to run my arm over but it just wedged it under the tire and drug me down the driveway by my arm."

Glad to hear you're ok! Looks like my uncles knee when he had a bit of an accident while tuning a chainsaw....jumped off the tailgate of his truck and caught his knee.

Future paint sounds awesome! Buy your old mj back and make a chop top!