Project No Name

If that bed is made for comanches I'd keep it because I've never seen or heard them made for it. Make a trailer so you can swap beds when ever, seems really cool an  a good base for some sort of camping setup.I'd buy it but your two states over.if anyone knows what utility bed is a good match to this hit me up. 

• 2 weeks later...

The state of suspended animation and the state of confusion.  :laughin:  Just jokin' guys, couldn't help myself. If I wasn't on the East coast I'd be on it. I suppose I have an affinity for the odd or unusual. I also agree with Moos, it would make a nice platform for an Overlander, awesome trail rig, or work truck. The lockable storage potential is great.

• 4 weeks later...

Not much of an update but refreshed my grounds and beefed up my battery cables. Upgraded my headlight harness and I must say just doing that alone made the lights so much brighter. Also new valve cover gasket the nice blue one and while I was in there I did cruisers tip on trimming down the breather flutes. ahaquzuv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Plans sort of changed for awhile. Pulled the lift off today. Went back to spring under. Jk coils and a 2" spacer up front. Put on some 33/10.5/15. Still runs good and has good flex. Just started touching the fender flares. 27" from ground to tire. Loluqy5uba6.jpg7unedypa.jpga8yqe9ab.jpg

Plans sort of changed for awhile. Pulled the lift off today. Went back to spring under. Jk coils and a 2" spacer up front. Put on some 33/10.5/15. Still runs good and has good flex. Just started touching the fender flares. 27" from ground to tire. Loluqy5uba6.jpg7unedypa.jpga8yqe9ab.jpg

• 3 weeks later...