Bling Door Panels

HOrnbrod

Can't say I care for it too much...........

:eek:  Don saying he doesn't care for something shiny that could be added to his rig?!

In all seriousness though... NO. This was a big thing over on the FSJ forums since those door panels are worse than the ones in the MJs. They were also using large pieces of black textured plastic.

I did fab up a set of those diamond plate sills quite awhile ago, but didn't like them. They seemed out of place, and I sold them on Ebay. Then I modded some ZJ stainless door sill plates. They looked good, but were stamped "Grand Cherokee", so got rid of them too. Went back to the originals and one of these days will make a set using brushed stainless w/o lettering. Not hi-pri on the bucket list though.

Seeing those ones Don, I can understand why you ended up getting rid of them honestly. Good idea, but boy would that get to me with time. Looks out of place for sure seeing it as the focus of the image. Maybe wouldn't be so bad if they were black like the factory ones are. Think some powder coated aluminum would be overkill?  :brows:  Maybe Monstaliner would be the more cost effective choice.