Only Lifting Manche In Front?

Hey ther I'm having a dillema i have an 86 junk manche with what appears to have a 3-4" lift on it and i am wondering can i take the front coils off of that and put them on the front of my stock 87'? and i know that i need new shocks if i lift it. So give me an opion do you think that a comanche lifted about 3-4 inches in front will look good?

Hey ther I'm having a dillema i have an 86 junk manche with what appears to have a 3-4" lift on it and i am wondering can i take the front coils off of that and put them on the front of my stock 87'? and i know that i need new shocks if i lift it. So give me an opion do you think that a comanche lifted about 3-4 inches in front will look good?

3" or 4" lift on the front with the rear at stock height will look ridiculous. That's my opion. 

3" or 4" lift on the front with the rear at stock height will look ridiculous. That's my opion. 

I agree completely.

It will also make it handle atrociously.

The reason I mentioned testing it first with just the front is that when I installed my lift I got 3" up front but the AAL only gave me 1" in the back and the back is still about 1.5" taller than the front. I figured his front springs may be sagged a little if they are old. Then he could lift the back to match. I don't like the nose high look myself.

I lifted mine in the front and not in the rear. But only put in a 2 inch BB to level it out some because mine had more of a factory lean than rake. IMO I think it looks good, but 3 or 4" would be going full retard on it. So mine has like 1" lift in the front. (taking out the 1" lift from the coil overs in the rear I have) So add 2 or 3" to the front of mine and thats what yours will look like.

Image Not Found