Went for a drive...

DirtyComanche

I actually drove my MJ to work.

But anyways, on the way home I stopped to throw more air in the tires (genuine competition used rims - they leak like mad) and while letting it idle a fellow in a FSJ N/T Cherokee Chief pulled up and got out and walked up to the back of the truck and me. He didn't realize it was a MJ - not a toyota - and was just attracted by the 37s. He starts asking me about how I like the tires and other jazz...

All of a sudden he walks up to the front end and goes "Holy $#!&. This thing is a Jeep? What the hell rear axle is that?"

:D

Made my day.

hahaha, "what the hell rear axle is tha?"

i love running into fellow jeepers. people ask if my brothers XJ is a bronco or some stupid BS like that all the time.

only body mods on that are flatblack paint (over all emblems, duh) and hacked fenders. (no flares)

idk why they don't see cherokee? :nuts:

i haven't seen any recennt pics of your truck man, got any more since the snow-wheeling ones?

I had just gotten the MJ, went down to columbus. Rolled through a steak n shake drivethru.

Kid in the window:

Cool truck, it looks like a Jeep

It is a jeep

NO WAY!!!!!

and that was the end of the conversation.

my response is always... did you miss the 4'x1' JEEP across the tailgate?

i haven't seen any recennt pics of your truck man, got any more since the snow-wheeling ones?

Nope. But if buddy's YJ is drive-able by this weekend we're gonna go run some rock (finially no more snow... er, sorta) and I'll get some pictures then.

I had just gotten the MJ, went down to columbus. Rolled through a steak n shake drivethru.

Kid in the window:

Cool truck, it looks like a Jeep

It is a jeep

NO WAY!!!!!

and that was the end of the conversation.

my response is always... did you miss the 4'x1' JEEP across the tailgate?

at the drive thru window, all he saw was cherokee fenders and door, and a pickup bed.