Canadian postage help needed

Cabz

I have a question for anyone in canada, how would I go about getting some canadian postage that the wife can use to get something mailed to the states?

She has had no luck trying to find postage rates from canada to FL

Also what would canadian stamp rates be in Dollars?

she is a writer and the pubisher is in Ontario , what she needs is to send them a postage paid envelope to get her replies mailed back to her .

Thanks for any help

I have a question for anyone in canada, how would I go about getting some canadian postage that the wife can use to get something mailed to the states?

she is a writer and the pubisher is in Ontario , what she needs is to send them a postage paid envelope to get her replies mailed back to her .

Thanks for any help

Here in Canada all we do is go to the post office and ask for American postage. The post office usually has American stamps for what ever we need to send.

Thanks for any help

Here in Canada all we do is go to the post office and ask for American postage. The post office usually has American stamps for what ever we need to send.

Exactly. And they can weigh, measure, crumple, and give you an exact amount of postage needed.

You might have to wait in line for a half hour though.

The wife has tried to get canadian postage here and they said they cannot help ( us postal service )

she even looked up a few canadian postage places on line and gave them a call and they said they cannot get us postage because they don't take US dollars?

I am stumped ( anything I can't hit with a BFH does that to me :D )