Hey guys

Could someone help me find the parts numbers for the inner and outer axle seals for the my front diff Dana 30 cad?

And also the part numbers for the spicer u joints for the axle shafts?

Thanks guys I'm trying to order on rock auto but I'm confused....

For the Dana 30 with CAD, on the driver's side the seal is inside the diff housing. I assume that would be considered "inner." The passenger side does NOT have a seal in the diff housing, because the gear oil also lubes the sliding spline at the disconnect. The seal on the passenger side goes outboard of the disconnect. I can see how that might be called "outer." There is only one seal on each side.

So there isn't four like two inners for the carrier area and two for the outside seals where the shaft enters....I went to a few auto parts stores advance, auto zone, and a few others mini parts stores around here, and no one know what I was talking about.

So I called Randy's and they were very helpful! Although they didn't have all the seals there hut they were great to supply me the part numbers

Inner seal part# 470547

Outer seal part# 3942

U joints parts# 5-260

Also they also included the middle seal which is where the cad is

Part # 4019n

If he has the stock shafts in his, those u joints won't work. He'll need the spicer 260 u joint.

Sorry for the wrong info, the axle was of of a 99 xj with stock shafts ect