1Jtmw6451Jt196022

jahlborn

2wd

Short Bed

As it sits now...

I bought it for scrap price, stripped to the shell from Rochester, MN.

Getting a 97+ swap, 4x4, and 36s eventually.

Has this comanche been seen by anyone before??? Just kind of want to know the history on it.

Okay... I know that truck. It was for sale on here a while back. The guy bought another truck (one that I also looked at) that was a little cleaner. No real history on the truck, though. It was driven, taken apart to a '97+ swap, he found a better truck, then put this one up for sale. Glad someone got it! Better to pay scrap price than to see is scrapped.

Yeah it kind of just worked out perfectly. I have a beat up cherokee with a nice 3-link suspension and most of the stuff will bolt on. All I wanted was a shell. I ended up calling the guy during my physics class in the lecture hall and went down the next morning.

You know, now that I think about it, he did have a cleaner comanche in the back that he said he picked up and that's why he was selling this one. I'll tell ya though, this is pretty darn clean for where I come from. I'm doing an interior cage and some different floors/rockrails anyways so it all was going to come out anyways. Rest of the truck is in great shape.

You know, now that I think about it, he did have a cleaner comanche in the back that he said he picked up and that's why he was selling this one...

Yup. He bought this truck from a dude named Clay:

315913_148944358537769_166876079_n.jpg

Then he put his truck up for sale here: http://comancheclub.com/topic/31100-88-rolling-chassis-for-sale-450-mn/ ... no pictures though. I almost bought the red Pioneer before him, but it would've taken a bit of work to make it reliable and the interior was trashed from what I remember. For what he's doing, either truck would've been just fine.

Good luck with it!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

BODY: TS61

*Q7 Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats -SA Charcoal AGD  
APA Monotone Paint CAC Low Back Bucket Seats CGW  
CKA Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area CUF Full Length Floor Console DDJ DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE
ERB 4.0L I6 Engine GAC Tinted Glass Windows GEC Front Left Side Sliding Window
GFD Rear Sliding Window GSC Right Black Mirror JFH Tachometer
JGB Digital Clock JHA Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers JJA Cigar Lighter
K60 STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING LAP Shift Indicator Warning Lamp LMA Halogen Headlamps
LNJ Front Fog Lamps MBJ Black Front Bumper MCA  Body Color Applique
MCB  Fascia Applique MDA Front License Plate Bracket NAA Federal Emissions
PS4 Bright Platinum Metallic Clear Coat QS4 Bright Platinum Clear Coat RAB AM/FM Radio
SBA Power Steering SCE  Wrapped Steering Wheel SUA Tilt Steering Column
TBG Compact Spare Tire WJH 15X7 Aluminum Wheels 3LY  

• 8 months later...