1990 Sportruck Wiper Control Arm Needed Asap.

Hey All,

So, it is currently about 10 degrees here in sunny MN. Got in the truck today and the turn signal/wiper control arm fell out. IF I stick the arm back in, I can get turn signals and wiper fluid, but NO wipers. I need this part asap as this is my daily driver. Probably need the switch too. IF anyone has one, please post here. Price plus shipping to 55407? Normally Id post this in the wanted section, but need it right away and the wanted section does not always provide results.

-Erin

Neohic....How cold is it up there? :yes:

Maybe 5 degrees with the sun this afternoon. About -6 and breezy when I left the house this morning. Mornings like this makes me want to take off the mechanical fan and throw it away! For reals... howls like the truck is trying to sprout wings and fly away.

Maybe 5 degrees with the sun this afternoon. About -6 and breezy when I left the house this morning. Mornings like this makes me want to take off the mechanical fan and throw it away! For reals... howls like the truck is trying to sprout wings and fly away.

Junk it and go electric. :thumbsup:

Hey All,

So, it is currently about 10 degrees here in sunny MN. Got in the truck today and the turn signal/wiper control arm fell out. IF I stick the arm back in, I can get turn signals and wiper fluid, but NO wipers. I need this part asap as this is my daily driver. Probably need the switch too. IF anyone has one, please post here. Price plus shipping to 55407? Normally Id post this in the wanted section, but need it right away and the wanted section does not always provide results.

-Erin

http://thirdgenranch.com/-strse-981/82-dsh-92-Camaro-fdsh-Firebird-turn-signal/Detail.bok