Wiper Motor Replaced, Still Stops

I replaced my wiper motor last weekend...AWESOME write-ups in the DIY section. I had no problems at all removing and replaceing it. I also replaced the bushings as was suggested. The first rain was great, they wiped like champs. But yesterday on the way to work....in the dark... they worked fine until about a 1/2 mile from work, where they stopped mid-wipe, started after a bit, then stopped, etc. This is just whay they were doing before!!! Is there someting else to check?

Thanks, Jim

If the above suggestions don't solve it, and if you have intermittent wipers, disconnect the intermittent relay box and plug the two harnesses together. If the relay is bad, the wipers should work.

Any chance you could post a bit of info on the location of the relay harness etc? That would be sweet :)

Any chance you could post a bit of info on the location of the relay harness etc? That would be sweet :)

Just left of the steering column, on the back side of the lower dash panel, there is a 3"x3" box velcroed to the panel. There are two multi-wire harnesses plugged into each side of the box and the harnesses plug into each other if you disconnect the box.

mjeff87 beat me to it!