Homebrew Rear Bumpers

So, my mj is just about road worthy, just need a rear bumper now, because A, its illegal here not to have one, and B, knowing my luck, i'd get hit because i don't have one.

So I'm looking for ideas, got some in my head, but want to see what others have done. Currently, looking at trying to do something similar to this, only for the mj not a dodge. Cousin wants one for his dodge and I'm liking the design.BBD948BLS15-01.jpg

Doesn't look like it would be beyond the capabilities of any halfway competent welder to duplicate. I've modified one S10 and one Dodge Ram rear bumper to fit a MJ by removing the mounts and welding on the MJ mounts which I fabricated from copying a MJ bumper mount.

BBD948BLS15-01.jpg

If i am not mistaken, this is a ranchhand bumper, and ya there pretty BA. My brother built a copy for his super duty, i think it looks better personally, but he sold the truck :( . I have always wanted to make something like it but material cost has been prohibitive.

I'd like to see this on the front of my MJ, just a little more compact.

brns97f350frontenddelvery.jpg

So, my mj is just about road worthy, just need a rear bumper now, because A, its illegal here not to have one, and B, knowing my luck, i'd get hit because i don't have one.

So I'm looking for ideas, got some in my head, but want to see what others have done. Currently, looking at trying to do something similar to this, only for the mj not a dodge. Cousin wants one for his dodge and I'm liking the design.BBD948BLS15-01.jpg

Very sexy i like