Is This The Start Of New Problems?

I was driving the mj around today and I was cruising about 45 and it just turned off on me. I came to a stop and it started right up again and the problem didnt repeat. What caused this?

Also I just replaced my valve cover gasket about 1500 miles ago with a high dollar felpro rubber gasket and now all the sudden it is leaking again at the back of the head. I checked the torque specs and it was torqued correctly to the right inch pounds. I gave each bold a extra turn or two and it is still seeping. Any thought? Go get another gasket and replace it again?

Thanks guys! I started looking at the valve cover more and the oil may be coming from the oil fill cap and the two CCv hose grommet. None of them have a good seal. Just replaced the back hose about 10 mins ago. The front is new. But I need to get it to seal good on the valve cover some how. And as far as the oil fill cap goes it looks like its just old and dry rotted so I need a new one that has a fresh gasket on it. I start at those places.

Also the rear main could be part of the problem and oil pan gasket. I have a new oil pan cause mine is rusted and I bought a brand new fel-pro rubber gasket for it too. But I want to replace the rear main at the same time I do that.

After research on replacing the rear main I would like to find a professional to do the job. I want to do it once and never have to do it again and from what I can tell if your a beginner at doing it, it might take a couple try's.