Cleaning Fuel Injectors?

I've never had good luck with the fuel injector cleaner additive. What I did on my last set was I took them all out and soaked them in SeaFoam shaking them around about every 30 mins for the first 2 hours then let them sit overnight.

I've never had good luck with the fuel injector cleaner additive. What I did on my last set was I took them all out and soaked them in SeaFoam shaking them around about every 30 mins for the first 2 hours then let them sit overnight.

Yup. I'd recommend this. SeaFoam works wonders; believe it or not. It's the only additive I'll ever run in any of the vehicles I've worked on. I only run it through the system every 3 months or so. The truck seems to get back some pep whenever I run it though the fuel system; never used it in the block with my oil though.

Thanks will try the seafoam. I'm having a acceleration problem. Idles good but when i pull out and start going just sputters and has barely any power. Fuel filter good, TPS adjusted, spark plugs changed. next to do seafoam,distributor cap and wires. Any other ideas.