96 Dash To 92 Comanche

I have found a 96 xj dash. I am going to put it in a 92 Comanche. I will remove entire dash and sensors. Is there anything else I should get. And is this a direct bolt in.

I am taking it from a 96 2 door xj. The guy is only taking th emotor out. He said I can have anything else.

BTW my dash is tore up that is why I am doing this

Early 96 and late 96 make a difference. Early 96 they piggybacked the OBD II stuff onto the OBD I harness, late 96 they started using the 97 harness. But if you swap just the dash and not the wiring, there should be no problem. I also don't know why the steering column would be different between 92 and 96.

Just got back from looking at the dash. It does have an air bag. I just need the dash because mine is cracked. I do want to use the gauge cluster because it will get ride of the idiot lights and give me a tach.

can I use this dash without changing the wiring. I don't mean to sound stupid but this is my first dash swap.

Just got back from looking at the dash. It does have an air bag. I just need the dash because mine is cracked. I do want to use the gauge cluster because it will get ride of the idiot lights and give me a tach.

can I use this dash without changing the wiring. I don't mean to sound stupid but this is my first dash swap.

You should change the wiring and it is easy to do so. It just holds in with ties and clips.