Your Favorite Modification?

A picture's worth a thousand words, but one or two pics should be enough. This particular topic doesn't need the entire story of how you forged the steel for your bumper or how you skinned the cow for your custom leather steering wheel cover. :roll: Keep it short and sweet but do explain *why* it's your favorite.

So, what is the best thing you've done to your MJ? 8)

Jeep on!

--Pete

Mine is my rocker guards. I'd do that mod to *any* MJ, even a 2wd. With a long wheelbase such as ours, the rockers are especially vulnerable and, once damaged, hard to fix (especially up here in the rust-belt). The piece of mind knowing that evil rocks and roots can't touch my truck is worth all the effort. :D Some of you that were at the Pow-Wow saw how little fear I have of damaging the sides. 8)

Jeep on!

--Pete

I think all armor should fit into what you said Pete.

I think my Best Mod to date has been Lincoln locking the rear :twisted: Before we did this mod on the last trail ride, I was getting denied as soon as I needed rear traction, but after we welded it up.... the only thing that denied me was fear of rolling over. I am currently correcting this problem.

Don't know if this qualifies, but i moved the 'stock' EVAP canister and placed it behind my front bumper (similar to where the large vacuum tank is mounted, only on the drivers side). It cost nothing, and I can now turn the oil filter on its side, and i can see/access my starter from the top! If anyone is interested i can post pics. :-D