88 Mj Part Out

Lowrange2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say thanks again. I got home and starting wrenching. The rearend worked perfect . Also thank you for sharing some of your Jeep knowledge. Felt good to drive the ole truck again but after I got back in it I remembered that I need a driver side window regulator. Is the one in your truck any good ,or would I be better off taking one out of a Cherokee at a local pull a part?

I would like to say thanks again. I got home and starting wrenching. The rearend worked perfect . Also thank you for sharing some of your Jeep knowledge. Felt good to drive the ole truck again but after I got back in it I remembered that I need a driver side window regulator. Is the one in your truck any good ,or would I be better off taking one out of a Cherokee at a local pull a part?

No problem bud. I'm not sure of the condition of the regulator. I could go check but if you could find one in a PAP you'd probably be better off rather than trying to ship or make that drive again if you didn't have to.

Due to folks backing out I now require payment BEFORE I'll pull any parts and you'll be receiving a ballpark shipping prices. I'll be more than happy to get as many pictures for you as I can so you know what you'll be getting.

I work A LOT and I don't have time to spend pulling these parts for folks that continuously back out after they've asked me to pull parts.

I'm sorry to inconvenience reliable folks because of the unreliable folks.

Thanks, Andy

• 2 weeks later...

looking for a good set of roof/rain gutter chrome trim ... :banana: :MJ 1:

Already sold.

Could/Would you ship the seats? I need the seats or at least the brackets. I have neither. Thanks!

I won't ship the seat. I might be able to ship the brackets but shipping would probably be on up there. Let me know what you want to do.

Folks want to see the tailgate. Here are some pictures of it.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The bed liner comes with it. The only dent is the one I'm pointing to on the inside of the tailgate. It's not perfect but it's useable. Don't forget. The handle and guts are pretty stuck so it needs to be taken apart and cleaned up before it'll work.

Already sold.

I won't ship the seat. I might be able to ship the brackets but shipping would probably be on up there. Let me know what you want to do.

Let me know a total and Ill let you know. Box them yourself and they shouldnt be much more then 20$ I sent tube doors, gear set and a comp for 35$ to fla from ohio through the post office.

What about 1 or 2 rear main leaf springs? Would shipping be expensive to Blaine Washington?

To be honest I have no idea. I'm not sure the leaf packs would be worth shipping. I could probably just wrap them complete and ship them separately if you'd like. It won't be less than 100 bucks. PM me if you're interested.

Do you have passenger side manual mirror, left front turn signal lens, and also need taillight wiring?

I'll have to check on the mirror and the lens. The tail light wiring is already gone.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Archived