Other Visors Than Lund??

Anyone seen another visor maker than Lund? Saw one recently I did not think was Lund, but I have never seen a Lund in person, so I do not know.

This visor seemed to be like a "J" on edge, with the hook of the J over the windshield, also had a passage for air flow under part of the visor.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks,

Yes, I think so.

I have now collected two visors, both removed by me from Comanches,

both fit very well, and neither one having any marking to proove who made

them. They might be Lund, but I cannot tell.. They are as you describe,

J front with air slots.

Yes, I think so.

I have now collected two visors, both removed by me from Comanches,

both fit very well, and neither one having any marking to proove who made

them. They might be Lund, but I cannot tell.. They are as you describe,

J front with air slots.

If they are Lund visors there will be a stamped part number on the top edge on the passenger side. Should also say Minneapolis, MN or Mpls, MN which is where they were based at the time. Not sure if they still are though.

My visor is made from LUND as well but there seems to be several types and styles i hope this works for you.

242149_10152152127090173_343365839_o.jpg

here is the part number for my visor. i have been told the visor is for a Cherokee and won't fit on Comanches. but mine does here is the pictures of it.

194525_10152152128380173_711225360_o.jpg

415587_10152152128945173_21381565_o.jpg

221322_10152152130260173_2050642189_o.jpg

218449_10152152130840173_790886689_o.jpg

I went back to the yard this morning but someone else got the visor and the cargo light before me. Just reminds me when I see something, I need to fougrab it when I see it. I also got the cable from the automatic transmission speed sensor. This should be the last of the electrical items I need to repair because of the theft damage to the truck

That said, I found a 91 Cherokee Wagoneer just this morning. I got the jack, lug nut wrench and the crank for the jack. Also stolen with the rest of the truck. May go back and grab the front grill and quad lights from the Wagoneer on Sunday (If I get permission). What else do I need to get to install it on the truck?

The visors are hard to find. I was looking for over three months and got mine on here through a member. And the Wagoneer look I like that if you and if you do it can you do a thread. I been thinking about doing the conversion too. I like the hid and I haven't seen hids on those lights yet.

Wow! couldn't imagine the holes in the cab.

The holes needed for the visors are a NON issue and easily reversible with a welder if you choose later on to remove it. I see a few people are always focused on the holes and i gotta say....RELAX people, its only sheet metal.