:( FOR SALE 89 AND 90 MJ'S :(

mancheman

HELLO GUYS THE DREADED TIME HAS COME FOR ME AGAIN....ONE OR BOTH OF MJ'S MUST GO...:( DAUGHTER IS HEADED TO COLLEGE AND NEEDS $ FOR FURTHER EDUCATION AND MAMA SAID TOYS FIRST..:( OH WELL I'm SURE SOME ONE WILL ENJOY ONE OR BOTH OF THESE MJ'S LIST IS TO LONG AS TO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO BOTH OF THESE THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE EVERYTHING WORKS TO PERFECTION BOTH ARE 4.0 H.O. ENGINES AND ARE AUTOMATICS BOTH HAVE A/C AND DRIVE LIKE A DREAM BOTH ARE 4X4 SHORT BEDS AND ARE RUST FREE. THE GRAY ONE HAS BUCKET SEATS AND THE WHITE ONE HAS FULL BENCH SEAT. THE REST ILL LET THE PICS DO THE TALKING AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE don't HESITATE TO CALL ME OR PM ME..# IS (956)778-5337.(TONY) don't KNOW HOW MUCH SPACE I HAVE TO PUT ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THESE SO ID RATHER YOU CALL IF INTRESTED IN ONE. PLUS YOU GET MORE OF A FEEL WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEONE IN PERSON ANY HOW AT LEAST THATS HOW I FEEL..THANKS GUYS.

PRICE FOR THE WHITE (90) $5K

PRICE FOR THE CHARCOAL GRAY (89) $9K

PRICES ARE PRETTY MUCH FIRM..

FOR THOSE NEED MORE PICS PLEASE LET ME KNOW..HAVE PLENTY

I wish I had money... and room :( That gray one is wiiiccckkkeddd with, iirc, the Asian "Brute"? conversion?

Jeep 2500 conversion. Of those done on a MJ? There is only one or two probably.

That white 1990, if I had the spare money, I would get it and keep it pampered in the garage.

alright sorry i took so long to post the pics of the motors but i was out of town for a few days but here we go the first few pics will be the motor of the 90 white manche..motor is off of a 96 xj 4.0 H.O. and the other few pics are of the 89 manche that motor is of of a 95 xj..both as you can see are clean, and leak free.

close up..

here is motor of the 89 manche

close up..

one more..

if you all need to see any other pics please let me know; i have plenty of pics or can take more of what ever you all need to see up close..again thanks will give it a few more weeks here on the comache club as i would like for some one from here to stay with one..so it can stay in the family..:)

• 2 weeks later...

yep saw those wish you would have posted i would have told you not to get into them as i had seen those in person as I'm a manche old freak..sorry you had a bad experience...you would not have been disapointed with either of mine..both are in excellent condition.

Thanks Ron you will love it...and be ready to receive lots of stares and thumbs up :thumbsup:..really glad someone from our forum is keeping it...my daughter says thanks for being a part of her moving forward with her college education hopefully when she graduates in four years she won't forget daddy and maybe buy it back... :brows:

GLAD YOU LIKED IT (I KNEW YOU WOULD) PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED AS YOU GO ALONG WITH ANY FUTURE CHANGES...AGAIN THANKS FOR AN EASY TRANSACTION AND IF YOU ARE EVER DOWN IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS YOU ALSO HAVE A PLACE TO STAY :thumbsup: ....GOD BLESS.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived