How much lift will 4.5" xj aal's give me

I'm buying my old Cherokee back off a buddy for cheap for the parts. Its got a 4.5" skyjacker lift in it with add a leafs, I want to put the lift in my Comanche and was wondering how much lift it would give I know its not gonna be 4.5' because the leafs are different arches.

XJ leaf packs sit pretty much flat, and they're shorter than MJ packs. This is why you don't get as much lift from XJ AALs.

By the time you get what you're going for, you're going to have extremely thick, bastardized packs that will probably ride like crap. I think getting new leaves that are already arched for what you want is going to be much better. Hellcreek is a fine company with an amazing product. While I don't have any personal experience with them (yet), I've seen nothing but awesome reviews and recommendations for them.

Check my build thread. I have pics off truck with 4.5 re lift and the aal for an xj in the back although I don't think I got the full lift in the front

Love your build, it makes me want to get mine lifted even worse haha. I think I'm just gonna throw the xj leafs in for now and see what happens.