AX15 questions

Well, it has become increasingly more difficult to get my transmission into first gear recently. It's to the point where I am just barely able to get it into gear by force. It has nothing to do with the clutch master, that I know. But sometimes, it just doesn't want to go into first gear. I have never tried to put it into 3rd or higher from start, but if I try to put it into second, I get the same results. I literally have to jam it into gear.

This, strangely, only happens right when I am starting to drive(it also gets worse with warmer weather). It has NEVER done it on the road. None of the gears grind (except reverse, but that is typical) and there is absolutely no issue shifting after I have started going. This is more of a nuisance than anything, but it sucks to back out of my driveway, only to be stuck in the middle of the road struggling to get it into first gear.

Any ideas?

I am currently using the redline MT90. I haven't noticed any damage to the clutch line, but I'll check it.

is the amount of transmission fluid up to spec? My friends truck did this and he was several quarts low.

Bellhousing bolts are snug. And it doesn't do it only after I reverse either. Sometimes I don't have to back out. I have also noticed that it is significantly less likely to occur when I'm on level ground, almost never happens. When I back out I'm climbing a hill in my road. Don't know if that will help narrow the ideas? :dunno: