1st annual "Jeep Jam" Olympia june 23rd & 24th

set89

Olympia auto mall June 23rd & 24th. looks to be a bit of fun. Rock garden, RTI ramp, Teeter/totter, and Jeep show. Hope to see some of you there.

OLYMPIA JEEP &

NW 4- WHEEL DRIVE ASSOCIATION

Presents the

BenefIting:

Crawl to Cure Cancer; American Red Cross

& Washington State Humane Society

June 23rd & 24th

10 am - 6 pm

In the Olympia Auto Mall

2220 Carriage St. SW

Olympia, WA 98502 360-352-8558

HELPING YOUR COMMUNITY HAVE FUN...

AND BENEFITING THEM TOO!

Great Food & Beverages, Vendor Displays, Discount, Raffles & Freebees

l Jeep Show l Rock Crawl l RTI Ramp l Teeter/Totter l

VendorsAuto FX

Car Toys

Classic Soft Trim

dsi 4 Wheel Parts

American Family Insurance

Les Schwab

Mopar Parts & Service

Live Radio

Simulcast

Thanks To:Howard’s

Construction & Excavating

&

Kennedy Creek Quarry

For Rock Supply

1st ANNUAL “JEEP JAM”

Wheeling In the City

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds cool, but there's no "Washington State Humane Society"...

Interesting to comment on a technicality of the printed info. Its not like the funds are gonna get diverted. Here is the local humane society. http://www.thurstoncountyhumanesociety. ... fault.aspx Located in Olympia (steamboat island), considered Thurston county's humane society, therefore a ...shall we say "chapter" of washinton states humane society.

Stopped by, great event...similair to fear the jeeper but with more to do. If they keep it annual it will be the dealer event in the nw to attend.

Interesting to comment on a technicality of the printed info. Its not like the funds are gonna get diverted. Here is the local humane society. http://www.thurstoncountyhumanesociety. ... fault.aspx Located in Olympia (steamboat island), considered Thurston county's humane society, therefore a ...shall we say "chapter" of washinton states humane society.

…just trying to offer some clarification. But since you found it so interesting - All the “Humane Society’s” are independent non-profits and some are more worthy than others, in regards to support. Some of us, who are accustomed to giving, realize this. BTW, there still isn’t a “washinton states humane society”.

…just trying to offer some clarification. But since you found it so interesting - All the “Humane Society’s” are independent non-profits and some are more worthy than others, in regards to support. Some of us, who are accustomed to giving, realize this. BTW, there still isn’t a “washinton states humane society”.

Agreed, and between the two of our banter people now hove clarification beyond ...." there is no washington state humane society" ;)

Being a giver, I wanted to make sure people realized there was no scam in the print, just a honest mistake, $ is going to good causes.

here's an idea...... if you really want to help....... try helping people in poverty and what not before some stinking animals :shake:

Giving to a cause is a good thing, I'm glad different people support different do good to causes.

I will say this, in genral the animals are more appreciative of the good will towards them than humans.

ive been thinking alot lately. now i want to fix up the mj, so i can drive out in the boonies to look for abandoned puppies and kitty cats. if you feal like donating to the cause, pm me and ill give you the details. :popcorn: