First Comanche

Hey guys, I just bought my first comanche! It's a 88 LWB Renix motor and Peugot 5 speed. I just picked up and 8.8 rear end with an lsd, disc brakes, and 4.10's. I also picked up an hpd30 with 4.10's. I have a few wuestions now. I found a full Rough Country 6" lift for a cherokee, but it is just the front end stuff (which is all I need). It come with upper and lower CA's, springs, adjustable tracbar and bracket, swaybar and bracket, and all 4 shocks. I plan to SOA the rear. What am I missing here and what else will I need? I know I need brake lines, sway bar disconnects, spring perches for the rear, new calipers and lines for the rear, and control arm drop brackets. What else will I need? I'm just trying to get an idea of everything before I start. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're off to a good start. Think about upgrading to an AX15/NV3550 and bump stops also,,,,and it'd be a good idea to upgrade the Brake Booster and Master Cylinder to a 95'-96' XJ, ZJ, or WJ dual diaphragm set up. One last thing, more gas money in your wallet.

comanche.gif

You may need different rear shocks. I remember a few years ago trying to put a pair of stock Cherokee rear shocks on a stock 2WD Comanche and the shocks when fully extended were about 3/4 of an inch too short -- with the truck at rest, the shocks should have been at mid-travel.