Do you guys think this will be a good parts truck???

I'd buy it and fix it depending on how hard it got hit and what kind of shape the engine and running gear are in. If the uni-frame is ****ed up, no...if not yes.

$700, meh, a bit steep for a fixer but what the heck, it sure would make a good project. Especially if you don't have to futz with the main stuff. Fenders, header panel and bumper could be done in a weekend.

Don't blame the truck for the owner being a putz.

I have 2 Comanches already that could use parts.

I really can't have another one because there isnt enough room at my house now.

And I would try to help you guys out by selling parts off it. before I...I crush it? May god have mercy on my soul :(

I have 2 Comanches already that could use parts.

I really can't have another one because there isnt enough room at my house now.

And I would try to help you guys out by selling parts off it. before I...I crush it? May god have mercy on my soul :(

People here would have my head if they knew what I have done to some of the parts that came off my Comanche.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure since the post is gone now but I'd bet that's the one I picked up this past weekend, I was able to talk him down from the 7 to something that started with a 5 instead, got a bed liner, extra driver quarter panel, OEM manual (dind't have one of those). Front of frame is #^(#ed up, beige/white interior may be for sale on here in the classifieds shortly. Back half will be my trailer after a while. Just need some dry weather and time...

By the way, rented a tow dolly and pulled it home (towards the mountains) with my '88, did fine til my driveway (it was wet) where I dropped in to 4 low to climb on up the hill. I got a pic on my wife's phone and will eventually get it in the "manches earning their keep" section.