Have you raced your MJ?

hagenjc9

Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody has brought there Comanche out to the drag strip before? I am planning on going down to the strip in April to race my buddy who drives a lifted 86 Toyota Landcruiser. I was just wondering what times I should be looking for out of my MJ, and if any of yall have been before, what your times were.......oh ya and if any of you FL members would like to come along i can figure out a specific date and all. It will be at PBIR...formerly Moroso.

My vehicles leak oil, so I can't take them to the strip. A buddy that usually races his Mustang took his XJ to the strip a few times and consistently runs in the 17s with 31" tires and stock gears. With stock tires, high 16s might be possible. assuming you have a 4.0.

Ive got some oil leaks to fix myself before i go out there too. I'm expecting one sloooow race since I am on 33's with not much tread left on em, and yes 4.0, ax-15, 5 speed. Ill be sure to record it for everyone to see. Oh ya and i won't be to mad "if" the d35 decides to die on me....iv been looking for and excuse to do the 8.25 SOA conversion. :thumbsup: