Junk Yard attack kit?

Automan2164

I wish they had those 20-50$ all carry out deals!

I would most def be walking out with countless amount of axles, seats, mj beds,

I got ridiculous amounts of FSJ stuff for the 73'  J4000 I had at the time,

they always had a bunch of Grand Waggies,

so I got a pair of power GW doors, seats, under dash ac ducts, etc etc.

Also had my pick of 2 or 3 Rhino grille set ups.

Should have grabbed all of them, but who new they would be so popular 15 years later.

How do you like that thing? I have a handful of m12 tools, but no saws as of yet. The extended batteries make a huge difference, but I have 8 of the smaller red lithium batteries as well as 5 of the larger ones.

I love it....amd all of the m12's...I have 2 impacts, the hammerdrill and the 90* drill (and have on order the 3/8 rachet as well as the rotary tool)  I have both a small as well as a large battery for each.

Getting back to the saw .......not only is it great on the job.....but when I put in my stainless steel blade from Cabela's and turn it into an electric knife on steriods.....I can process a whole deer in about 10 min.. :thumbsup:

Not sure I want deer guts on my tools, but thanks.

No guts involved there buttercup......by this time the deer has been shot/gutted/skinned and hung (i like a minimum of 3 days).

The sawzall just makes it so much easier to process it down to consumable sizes.

And for those of you who are worried about getting guts on your sawzall here is a little trick we used when we use a sawzall as a concret vibrator for pouring curbs....get an everyday plastic grocery bag (or kitchen catcher garbage bag) stick the saw in so the blade pokes out the bottom and the bag covers and protects the tool....and your hand too if you do it right.... :thumbsup:

Doesn't the sawsall get hot ? Wouldn't the bag restrict airflow and prematurely burn the motor up ? Good idea though .

First I would apologize to the OP for highjacking and getting off topic  :offtopic:

But to answer you question ....no.....the way i do it the top (opening of the bag) is not closed so air flow might be less....but still avalible......and when i am doing it it a s usally a short burst on the trigger and then a pause.....so over heating is not really an issue.