Will these axles work?

A guy is going to sell me a dana 30 front and dana 20 rear out of his late 80's wrangle for $50. Wrangle had a 2.5 GM motor in it. Are these going to be to small/long to fit under my 89 comanche? It is a 2wd, 2.5, 5-speed and want to do a 4wd swap. I know the spring mounts will have to be changed.

A guy is going to sell me a dana 30 front and dana 20 rear out of his late 80's wrangle for $50. Wrangle had a 2.5 GM motor in it. Are these going to be to small/long to fit under my 89 comanche? It is a 2wd, 2.5, 5-speed and want to do a 4wd swap. I know the spring mounts will have to be changed.

Look for a 94 Cherokee donor........everything you need is there.......including the external slave bell housing. Will come with the 4.11 - 4.10 gears. Typically the 2 door variety.

Look for a 94 Cherokee donor........everything you need is there.......including the external slave bell housing. Will come with the 4.11 - 4.10 gears. Typically the 2 door variety.

also you will need a shorter rear drive shaft, one from a cherokee will not fit. if you use the cherokee rear axle you will need to move the spring perches. make sure the crank position sensor an the bell-housing it in the same spot as the old one. 94 transfer case will have the electronic speed sending unit in it, just remove it and use your old cable setup.

now would also be a good time to change your lower control arms to ones from a WJ. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32508

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2637841695.html

Or if you can get a hold of this guy.........lord knows I've tried............he has what you need.

This ad does not state that the Comanche had a 2.5 but his previous ads did, he has sold the 2.5 from what I gather.

I believe he will not respond to me because of and out of the area phone number........but he has stated that the trans is relatively new.

also you will need a shorter rear drive shaft, one from a cherokee will not fit. if you use the cherokee rear axle you will need to move the spring perches. make sure the crank position sensor an the bell-housing it in the same spot as the old one. 94 transfer case will have the electronic speed sending unit in it, just remove it and use your old cable setup.

now would also be a good time to change your lower control arms to ones from a WJ. http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopi ... =2&t=32508

He will only need the front axle..........and the CPS is correct. The drive shaft he will need to get made.