The New Guy In Town

BebopComanche

*Quick shout out to btm24 for the welcome*

Hello, ComancheClub! My name is Stephen, and I like Jeeps, especially Comanches. When I was a little kid, I saw them and for some reason took a liking to them. Now god knows how many years later, my much more informed self has decided joining a forum for them would be a good idea for when I inevitably purchase one in the future.

I'm 22 years old and live in Illinois (about an hour east of automan2164). I'm currently a driver for a graphic arts company, and while I enjoy the work, there isn't always work to be had, meaning cash isn't always handy. This is what currently prevents me from owning a Comanche of my own at the moment. My Jeep experience is limited to a friend who absolutely loves his 01 GC, and a stint of driving a family owned 94 GC from November '08 to May '09. That single winter alone was enough to convince me to buy a Jeep someday.

However, my beginnings are with Japanese cars, specifically Acura Integra's. I've been around once since I was six, and in May '09, I purchased one as my first car. I've been in love with the car since the day I bought it, something I'm sure all of you can understand. It's been my baby and my project, and I hope my future Comanche can be the same too, as well as a daily driver during the winter.

My car knowledge is around average, but I learn more everyday, and I love learning new things about my favorite vehicles. Give me enough time, and I'll probably be spouting Jeep chassis and engine code names as easily as I do Integras. I'm also on a car forum for them as well, so I have a lot of forum experience at least.

Well, that should about cover it. I look forward to learning more about one of my favorite Jeeps; and the people who drive them!

An hour east of Bobert... and you are real close to being wet...

Welcome to our neighborhood of goofballs.

Er... make that southeast.

Make that stabbed/shot/carjacked then.

Rob

Yup.... and two hours east of me...

Welcome again :wavey: and I know you will enjoy Comanches just as much if not more then you did/do your cars. Glad I got to be the first one to welcome you :D

Also I hope you understand that, that one nice $900 MJ is a rare find for any one but you should beable to pick one up for $1,500 give or take. Good luck :popcorn:

Brandon