Which CAD kit to go with

I've seen a couple posts about the guys at RRO not being very customer service oriented but their CAD kit looks rather appealing to me since it has the MJ specific brace. Any other companies out there make a kit specifically for the MJ?? Or has anyone installed a XJ kit without the brace and had good luck?? My MJ won't see much dirt but i want something reliable.

Ive asked the same question before a little while ago on here and the majority pointed me to the RRO dispite there lack of customer service. From what i gathered lots of people have had good experienced with there service and product but arn't as quick to post about the positive news near as much as the ones that have had trouble. Its like anything else people talk about, most just run around bitching all day about all the bad things they went through and saw instead of making conversation of all the things that went right for them. Just my opinion. When money gets freed up again ill be ordering a set of brackets for my own MJ. Also if i remember right most said they had better luck when calling up the company instead of ordering online. Hope this helps. Good luck

P.S. Allways install the support brace, the way i see it is even on road if say you loose a tire or loose control of your truck and hit a curb or anything else that doesn't move well the brace could be the difference in a totaled truck and maybe a bent rim or axletube. good luck

The MJ already has some extra bracing so it wouldn't be as bad as no brace on an XJ.

You can also remove the extra bracing from your truck then the XJ kits will fit or you can use the XJ kit and make your own brace.

I made my own CAD kit but if I was to buy one I would either make the rough country XJ kit fit or buy the RRO MJ kit and wait for it.

Other then taking over a month to receive my parts I haven't had any issues with RRO

You can also remove the extra bracing from your truck then the XJ kits will fit or you can use the XJ kit and make your own brace.

I never thought about removing the extra bracing and using the XJ kit. I'm assuming that wouldn't be that hard. I like the Rough Country XJ kit and it's a fair price.

I never thought about removing the extra bracing and using the XJ kit. I'm assuming that wouldn't be that hard. I like the Rough Country XJ kit and it's a fair price.

It is like 4 cuts too into very thin material. Easy to do and is super quick.