I will die a happy man once....

Comanche County

I get my hands around one of these babies: http://www.newbelgium.com/beer/detail.a ... 42d914ab81

Clutch, one of my favorite top three bands of all time, has teamed with my favorite brewery of all time. Sorry Guinness, love the Foreign Extra Stout but...., this collaboration of the best hard blues band of all time and the best beer of all time will most likely ensure I die with a smile on my face for the when this sweet nectar touches my lips I shall surely drop dead stiffer than the columns of the Parthenon, with a stuck smile wider than Lake Pontchartrain, and eyes forever open seeing only the taste of the only pure bliss available on this miserable planet. Yes gentlemen, that will be the day, when I get my hands around one of those bottles, that I die a happy death.

I got a growler of that for free last weekend. Every 10 fill ups you get a free growler, yay for a free $20 fillup(normal beers are a 6.55 fillup).

(every 20 fill ups you get a free growler and article of clothing)

My wife works at the local liquor store, I will ask her if she can get it here in Kansas.

Me, myself and I just like Budweiser, as for the wife, she likes all kinds of beers.

She will try them all. If she can get the beer,I will have send some to the beer club

on Wednesday to see if it is good or not.

Damn you to Hades!

No thanks, I'm from texas originally so I don't want to go back. :D

HAHAHA!! :cheers:

Dude, I got bad news, as of tuesday New Belgium will no longer serve free beer at the bar. RIP free beer at the brewery.

So much for getting drunk for free.

Damn you to Hades!

Dude, I got bad news, as of tuesday New Belgium will no longer serve free beer at the bar. RIP free beer at the brewery.

Sorry man, I should have never wished damnation upon you. I didn't think it would get this bad.

Damn you to Hades!

Sorry man, I should have never wished damnation upon you. I didn't think it would get this bad.

You bastard.

One more reason to never go back to Colorado...

One more reason to never go back to Colorado...

Thats good because we are currently full.

Also, send me a couple of bucks and I'll go pick up a bomber of clutch or whatever you want and I'll store it in the cool basement until we can get it to ya.

Also, send me a couple of bucks and I'll go pick up a bomber of clutch or whatever you want and I'll store it in the cool basement until we can get it to ya.

next time your planning to go, give me a holler, I haven't been yet and would like to go. Especially if they have Clutch

No way, you'll drink it before I get there, strange thing is I wouldn't be mad about it at all --I'm sure I couldn't resist either. Unless you know how to mail beer, if that's the case I'll just sign you over as executive handler of my accounts right now so I can focus on the drinking. I don't want to be trifled with such mundane financial details, just send me the dang beer!

next time your planning to go, give me a holler, I haven't been yet and would like to go. Especially if they have Clutch

Dude, pretty much anytime you want to come up we can do some brew tours, there are currently 9 breweries in town and somehow the number keeps going higher.

I go so often that its more like....."when can you come up? and we'll do it then".

No way, you'll drink it before I get there, strange thing is I wouldn't be mad about it at all --I'm sure I couldn't resist either. Unless you know how to mail beer, if that's the case I'll just sign you over as executive handler of my accounts right now so I can focus on the drinking. I don't want to be trifled with such mundane financial details, just send me the dang beer!

Probably not, I'd put in down in the basement and forget about it.

I'm pretty sure you can UPS or Fedex alcohol, but no USPS.