How to start the day, right.

jimoshel

Lean back in the chair, feet up on the porch rail, soft puppy in your lap, cup of fresh brewed coffee in your hand, a plate of fresh baked sinkers by your side and just watch the sun rise. Forget all your cares and worries for 10 minutes and watch that life warming golden globe go from a bright glow to a full, round ball of flaming glory. Note; This only works if you get up B4 the sun. :thumbsup:

I'm retired. I don't watch the dayem sun come up anymore. I like to watch it set though, while sitting on the beach sucking a High Life. :cheers:

That's the whole point of retirement. To do what you want and enjoy doing. NOT what someone else tells you too. image_209027.gif

RETIREMENT. When you do twice as much for half the pay but with a greater sense of satisfaction than you ever felt while working. Or something like that.

El Jimbo

i watch the sun rise every day on my way to work. (up at 530, on the road by 6). i climb parleys canyon heading east to get to work, and watch the first light of the day light up the silhouette of the wasatch range here in UT. and then when i get to work, i get to watch the sun light hit the ftop of park city mountain resort and slowly work its way down.

my office, NOT taken today lol

IMG_3223.JPG