Steering pull question

Lets assume for a moment he changed the tire/wheel or both & it pulls right.. Something must have been bent when the blowout occured, like the spindle, axle or axle housing. Switch the tires around to diff positions on the vehicle and drive it & see what happens. Put the steering wheel in the centered position & squat in front of the MJ & eye-ball the wheels alignment in relation to the rear wheels to see if there is an obivious alignment problem (one wheel goin West the other east, etc.) Or just buy the damn thing knowing your gonna spend lots o bucks to fix it right like most jeepers do.

Following Deziped's advice, I just bought it. Actually, the pull to the right wasn't bad at all but it did feel pretty sloppy on the highway. I drove it home 85 miles on a Southern California Free(for all)way and kept it between 65 & 70, which is about 20mph too slow for CA drivers. Good times!!

I put some pics in the Pub and Registry.

I called the Flipper, Mr. Santos, who has the Street Comanche parked in his driveway. His friend owns it. They are waiting on the insurance carrier to make an offer of repair or salvage. I believe they will most likely salvage it and take it to the crusher. I told Santos to set up a meet with me and his friend to talk about saving this truck. This was three weeks ago but the truck is still parked. I will call him tomorrow to remind him. At the very least, I will offer to buy the black interior before it gets hauled off. Hopefully, he'll sell me the whole truck. I'll post up with any new info.