Project KOH MANCHEE

Da_Bear

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you posted this here. Buddy of mine a week or so ago sent me a link to bccrawlin but I could not look at it w/o signing up.

Looking forward to the progress.

Any chance you could get some more shots on the tubed rockers?

Glad you posted this here. Buddy of mine a week or so ago sent me a link to bccrawlin but I could not look at it w/o signing up.

Looking forward to the progress.

Any chance you could get some more shots on the tubed rockers?

Kool thanx man.....I will see if I can take a couple more pix of the rockers......they are all sealed up now so hope that it will work!!

Bear jamminz.gif

Thirty steps forward and a couple back! LOL

Hopefully next week or two will be more productive.........we will be going ganbuster once the diffs and suspension stiuff is here!!!

Well movin the motor meens a Trans mount redo.....mostly dun, going to add a couple gussets to the center. Notice that I cut the driver side tube almost in half.......room for a 3" exhast pipe now(squished anyways!

Got that dun and some floor "Mocked in" that needs welding now then scratch off da list!!!

STOKED is an undertatement......a little motivation came in the mail today!!!

Damn the 12Volt Guy does some NICE work!:smokin: These showed up today and the Currie F-9's ship tommorrow....= GREAT DAY!!!:grinpimp:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am sorry for not postin up alot.....things have been CRAZY around here!!

BUT

Here is a video of the firing up....as I said the coolant is not hooked up yet so we didn't run her very long but a few system checks and so on.....she started andb ran pretty good for a first attempt!!!

PLEASE EXCUSE MY ELATION!!!

Yep' date=' I see and know all!!! muahhahahahaa!

Looking forward to hitting the lake bed with you guys eh! <-(So. Texas/Canadian accent) lol

Good talking to you Bear. I was going over our logistical list and figured between Bob and I, we should have every piece of equipment imaginable with us, so no worries. I was feeling a little left out so I decided to post up a build thread in the next few weeks so everyone can see what the three of us are putting together. Gonna wait till it's rolling so I don't have to worry about updating it all the time. Bob will tell you, I'm bad about taking pictures!

So, as a member of the group now........

GET TO WORK! :D[/quote']

You gotter man......I tell u what eh............I am looking forward to working with you as well my friend!!!! Thank you for your support and you know u got mine in return!!!:D

UPDATE.....a bunch of progress here most of which is unseen but non the less a few pix for you!

The TMR goodies showed up....Thanx alot Tim!!

Have some more progress........should be alot more by the end of the weekend!!

Fuel filler dun, dash almost dun and the back end is getting busy and starting to "Look" like someting finally!!

We are hoping to fire the engine too very soon!!

Yup...........the crew worked feverishly this weekend and alot got dun!!!

The back half is all but finshed(save 4 small support tubes)....save the suspension, the motor fired.....90 percent of the wiring is run or at least placed.

Nice little "present" showed up from the great folks at JW Speaker. All the forward lighting is handled by 3 Pencil beam LED TS3000's and 2 Driving TS3000(just waiting for the arrival) along with two of JW's 8900 headlights. The TS3000 lights throw a sick amount of light out as far as 500 metres!!

Thank you John and Vincent!!!:smokin:

SO we just had to burn up a home for the TS3000's...........

where did you get the lights? i did a quick search and saw one forum get a quote for $500 per light. the headlights look killer but not for 1k

I am a dealer for them and JW sent them to me direct as a sponsor!!

500 is a wee bit steep in my books but they are expensive.....but truthfully the are worth every penny and once you have a set in your hands the construction of these lights speak for themselves!!!

But 450-480 for the TS3000's is about where they sit price wise each and the headlights can be had for around the 500 mark. Take a look at DOT approoved HID conversions and these lights are in the ballpark price wise with WAY better longevity/durability, power consumption and in my experience better light!!!

PLUS the JW's come with a warranty that so far is unbeatable by the HID providers thus far with a 4 year 40000 hour coverage on the lights(excluding lenses of course)!!

Bear