Anyone else think of their grandpa when they see this?

Sir Sam

That depends where your grandpa was from. My paternal grandpa was a Brit, and I know where he and his mates bombed. He never let us forget. My maternal grandpa was Swedish. Sweden was a neutral country in WWII. At least once a year at a family gathering, the Brit grandpa would my accuse my Swede grandpa that the Swedes manufactured ball bearings for Hitler, and the fisticuffs would begin. Ah, memories from childhood.

LOL @ the fisticuffs, I know what you mean.

On my moms side of the family at family gatherings its "You lied and told me you were my mother when it was really aunt babe....and shut the @#$% up your a terrible person who never told me who my father was......and if you keep that $#!& up I'll grab your by your penis and throw you into the gulf."

Meanwhile uncle Gerry just sits there drinking a beer laughing and saying things in spanish.

Yeah Sam, understand. As a kid seeing my two old grandpas slugging it out over a long over war was scary, but they never really hurt each other. They still took it very seriously until the end. The only thing they had in common was Seagram's 7, and all was well after after both had ingested enough. :cheers:

Never had no war heroes in my family. Had a great-great grand uncle hung for treason in the civil war. Had another uncle set a still unbroken record for days AWOL. Another uncle wore a dress to avoid the draft. That worked for awhile until they drafted him into the WACS. Had an Aunt was decorated by the enemy for putting over 200 soldiers out of service with VD. That's about it..

Never had no war heroes in my family. Had a great-great grand uncle hung for treason in the civil war. Had another uncle set a still unbroken record for days AWOL. Another uncle wore a dress to avoid the draft. That worked for awhile until they drafted him into the WACS. Had an Aunt was decorated by the enemy for putting over 200 soldiers out of service with VD. That's about it..

I think your aunt may have met my grandpa? Boy, he had some stories of treatment he got at the Clap shack. I was way too young to hear that stuff, the crazy bastard, I blame him for my life's problems! image_209027.gif

I think your aunt may have met my grandpa? Boy, he had some stories of treatment he got at the Clap shack. I was way too young to hear that stuff, the crazy bastard, I blame him for my life's problems! image_209027.gif

My grandpa is pretty much the opposite, he was the guy that when a bunch of young buddies drove out to the chicken ranch stayed in the car all night.