wow.....

mjeff87

Yeah, MJ's are driver drop.

But, that's not a problem!!......that beauty uses some kinda new-fangled invisible front shaft. You can just run it straight across the oil pan, and it won't interfere with anything :D

Jeff

I don't see a problem with the front drive shaft. I think it's the rear end that has the problem. You'd have to be stupid to run a rear end that is off-set like that. With the SM465 all he would have to do is put in a chevy 205 or 203 and the front would be fine.....

... Ditch that 'cage' though.

And he used the leftover scrap from the cage to make the lift blocks.. :roll:

crooked-assed shackle on the drivers side

rat's nest of a winch cable on the drum

got fairlead???

I don't see a problem with the front drive shaft. I think it's the rear end that has the problem. You'd have to be stupid to run a rear end that is off-set like that. With the SM465 all he would have to do is put in a chevy 205 or 203 and the front would be fine.....

It does have a Twin Sticked 205 in it... Says right in the description....

Man o man.. what can I say... these are the same type of guys that ask why my project has taken years, where they did there custom axle and lift in a weekend...

It make a great show to be one on the side of a trail to watch this thing go BOOM :popcorn:

Ryan

It make a great show to be one on the side of a trail to watch this thing go BOOM :popcorn:

Ryan

no it doesn't cause these are the idiots that have no clue on how to wrench on their crap. I have run into this situation when I was a Tellico 2 yrs ago. the group I was with spent 3 hrs fixing a XJ that the guy used schedule 40 poo pipe for link material. Needless to say cast steel didnt hold well to his ends( which were tractor ends) and we ended up having to sleeve it for him to get him out of the way, so we could wheel. Here is the kicker... after we fixed him, he wanted to wheel with us... we told him that it was a temp fix, and he better get his rig off the trail before he gets broken and unable to fix it for good