FS: OR 97+ mirrors & door handles, MJ cargo light switch...

oregon_c350

I have a few extra parts. All shipped from Oregon, all shipping COUSA.

97+ XJ Power mirrors with harness ends $80 shipped

97+ exterior door handle pair $30 shipped some minor scratches on front or drivers handle- see pics

Very nice condition pull handle for brake release $20 shipped

Power window/door lock interior door panel switch from 2dr XJ (drivers and passengers) $30 shipped

Clocks- I have a couple, $15 shipped each

Cargo light dash switch $30 shipped

89 4.0 cluster w/ tach. Oil & h2o senders included. $60 shipped with odometer set to match yours. $50 w/o matching reads 146K currently.

Manual crank window handles Maroon. $15 pair shipped

4 hole injector upgrade, Neon or Ford 19lb, your choice $40 set of 6 shipped.

All shipping on these item will be USPS. Combined shipping will be cheaper. No PayPal. Amazon payments or check is fine.

Injectors are used OEM. I have pressurized and cycled to ensure decent pattern, but not flow tested.

I have sold a bunch of the things that I posted via PM's, But will keep the list updated of what I have. If you need something I don't have listed send me a PM and I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks for all the PM's. I'm hunting down a few things for some other CC members, and as I find things trying to keep everyone updated. If you don't hear back from me and think you should have feel free to send me another PM as you might have got lost in the shuffle.

If you have a parts request PM and I'll see what I can find.

Thanks and hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

Archived