long arms

Well I have decided its time to make the jump. I am currently running a RE 4.5 inch kit with a 2inch spacer and non adjustable CAs. my tires are pulled back into my fenders some, and i have adjustability etc etc. So, My question is what kit is good for the MJ, meaning fits and bolts up well, performance, strength value and so forth. I plan to stick around 6 inches of lift as well. Point me in the right direction? :help:

Those kits are out of my price range. I have seen mixed reviews on the IRO kit. although it seems alot of the negative comments are coming from people who don't run the kit. I want my truck to still be streetable. What is everyones opinion on the RC long arms?

If I was to go long arm I would want a 3 link or 4 link set up. To pull a 4 link and install some crappy radius arms seems silly IMO.

If those kits are too expensive I would look into modifying what you have and adding some drop brackets. A short arm lift with DBs can flex as well as any off the shelf long arm kit.

I have a set of Clayton ylink longarms sitting on my bedroom floor, I bought them because of the cross member and where the arms mount on the crossmember, you can take the tranny out without having to take the arms and skidplate off like the TNT LA and with Claytons it gives you the ability to build a skidplate to how you want it, just google pictures of different kits and read about them on other jeep forums as well...

Good luck with whatever ones you choose :cheers: