Ohio Guys

JOMJ87

Yall need to start your own club every week another one pops up or more. If yall started a Ohio MJ club you would prob have most the members on the board in it. There are alot of you guys I guess that shows where the most MJs ended up at. 8)

Cole

I know of about 8 or 10 different Jeep clubs between Dayton and Cincy alone.

The crazy thing is there is absolutely no place to wheel worth a crap within 2 hours of here. lol

isn't that the truth, lot's of jeepers and no place to jeep.

A local Comanche club is not a bad idea but we don't need a club to wheel

and I think this fourm/club is just fine for me.

I don't think Haspin is to bad ,I notice that over on NAXJA there are a few jeepers wheeling down in KY weekend of the 20th if anyone has that weekednd open I plan to check out the area as i have not wheeled there yet.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=902558

I was just snoticing how many there are from that area and its alot more than any other state. I thought it was crazy thats why I posted I would hate it if yall made up your own CC.com ohio deal cause alot of you are some of the big posters and I would have to visit that site as well for my daily web wheeling.

Cole

i think there are a few other places but none of them are really worth anything. i was thinking about starting a yahoo group just for ohio owners, but it seems this place works just fine.

and yes i see MJs and XJs all over around here. but most of them are in really bad rusty shape with all the salt we put on the roads around here. that is why the first thing i do to mine is give em a good coat of por-15. lol.

Alex