Source for Renix Parts

xjrev10

Looking for a couple new valve covers, emmision hoses, many other little things...

teamcherokee has NOS covers but they want 250 dollars for them :eek:

Seems most everything on the market is for the H.O. engines... There must be some parts that work on the Renix era engines that also work on the H.O. engines...

I have swapped a '95 valve cover onto an '88 Renix motor. I did the big tube CCV update. I used, I think 5/8 fuel line hose to adapt the CCV elbow fittings to the CCV hoses. Also, check NAPA for the CCV hoses. I think they are fairly reasonable from NAPA.

Tom

ive got a 96 cover on mine with perma-dry gasket. another great mod. hoses are bigger and mine pretty much worked right out. although i had to add about 6 inches of hose to spread the gap from the back. I'm more the willing to throw a pic up if needed

napa should carry all the old and new hoses though

My cover is from a 2000 4.0 and fits fine you will need to re-plumb the hoses but you will never again have renix blow by issues. I have 2 renix aluminum covers 5.00 each plus shipping if it helps. Emissions hose can be had at napa I have a new Mopar set but do not know where there at however we will be moving soon so I may come across them.