SOA flip info needed

I have a Dana 35 under mine, (2 3/4 tube diameter), but 2 3/4 perches are few and far between, so I used 3". They work just fine. you just need to bridge the gap at each end when welding them on. 2.5 inches wide, (Spring width) That's all you need! If you have a fatter budget than me, you could go for the anti wrap perches, which usually have multiple mounting positions, allowing you to move your axle forward or backward an inch or so from center. Also, since they are longer, they help with the spring wrap under load, and help your springs hold up better/ longer. Hope that'll help!

Just don't buy them from Rusty's. I looked there, and they were like 17-18 bucks. I was like, cool! added to cart, went to check out, and they wanted $22 to ship them! :mad: They are in Tennessee or something, and I'm in Indiana! (Not Alaska!)

I have a Dana 35 under mine, (2 3/4 tube diameter), but 2 3/4 perches are few and far between

There are a LOT of places that sell perches for 2.75" tubes. That is the size of the tubes on a Dana 44. Dana 35s have 2.62" tubes, but the 2.75" ones will work fine since the difference is slightly more than 1/8".

I got my D44 (2.75") perches from Ruffstuff.

I have a Dana 35 under mine, (2 3/4 tube diameter), but 2 3/4 perches are few and far between

There are a LOT of places that sell perches for 2.75" tubes. That is the size of the tubes on a Dana 44. Dana 35s have 2.62" tubes, but the 2.75" ones will work fine since the difference is slightly more than 1/8".

I got my D44 (2.75") perches from Ruffstuff.

I was mistaken then, because mine were for a 44, and like you said, just a little fat!

i bought standard mopar perches from summit or jegs or somewhere with the lowest price but i should of bought some from barnes like others here have

http://www.barnes4wd.com/index.php?cPath=508_474

I'm definately ordering some of these on friday, thanks for the link. The only other question i have is what length of shocks should i run? I'm already running 2" shackles from Rough Country and i'm guessing the SOA will get me 3-4" more?

i bought standard mopar perches from summit or jegs or somewhere with the lowest price but i should of bought some from barnes like others here have

http://www.barnes4wd.com/index.php?cPath=508_474

I'm definately ordering some of these on friday, thanks for the link. The only other question i have is what length of shocks should i run? I'm already running 2" shackles from Rough Country and i'm guessing the SOA will get me 3-4" more?

Your soa will get you 5.5-6.5 more, depending on what perches you get. As for shocks, it depends what you do for shock mounts. If you just swap the stock mounts side to side, and re-use them, then you can run stockers, but your best bet is to get a set of shock mount tabs, and weld them to the axle tube. Then, just jack up the frame, and see how far your axle will droop, measure from lower mount to upper mount, and this will give you an extended measurement. Then just find a shock with a fully extended measurement that is a little longer than your full droop measurement, and you are good to go!

Just a quick update, flip has just been completed as of 30 min ago. Still need to paint the perches and planning to run new hard lines for the brakes so everything looks clean. I'm looking at close to 7-7.5" lift in the rear since i am also running 2" shackles. Pics to come in the morning.