radiator purchase question

I got mine from an ebay store called radiator classic for like $85 shipped. 2 core, lifetime warranty. It's only like a month old, so I can't speak as to longevity, but with a lifetime warranty, I don't care if I have to replace it once a year! She hits 180, and sits there now! (180 degree t-stat)No fluctuation at all!

we use 1-800-radiator at our shop because they deliver the same day usually if we order early in the morning.the only bad part is 1-800 will only warranty radiators if they are defective at the tank seems.if a core rots out or busts,then tough.i've only had it happen once in the 10 years we've been dealing with them.i bought an all aluminum radiator from radiator classic off of ebay and i've had it on for about a year so far and was very happy with the price and fit.i think it was like $160-$180 shipped.

thanks guys. ill look into it some more. mine has been leaking for quite awhile now and I'm tired of having to fill up the bottle every other week. plus its a mixture of green and brown coolant. so that can't be good :dunce:

I just replaced radiators in both my TJ and MJ within the last couple of months, and went with radiatorbarn.com

The most incredibly fast shipping I've ever experienced (like ordered online in the afternoon and both times the new rad was sitting on my porch when I got home from work the next day :D )

Jeff

I just replaced radiators in both my TJ and MJ within the last couple of months, and went with radiatorbarn.com

The most incredibly fast shipping I've ever experienced (like ordered online in the afternoon and both times the new rad was sitting on my porch when I got home from work the next day :D )

Jeff

Thats right on, their quick.