SWB Bedliner - Central FL

Zenobian_84

If no one has one of these laying around (who would? :hmm: ) then I would like some sort of bedliner that would fit inside of a SWB. I see people throwing these out a lot... I'll take it off your hands if that's the case! :D Thanks.

Not sure if AMC or Chrysler even made a SWB bedliner, but here's a picture of what I would like to get.

If no one has one of these laying around (who would? :hmm: ) then I would like some sort of bedliner that would fit inside of a SWB.

I have one up here in North Georgia I"ll sell to you cheap. I am about 70 miles north of Atlanta GA.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a guy down the road from selling one. I have been getting parts of the '88 he has. short bed, it does have the cut out for the roll bar, [ I got the roll bar out already]. The truck is Homosassa

I know a guy down the road from selling one. I have been getting parts of the '88 he has. short bed, it does have the cut out for the roll bar, [ I got the roll bar out already]. The truck is Homosassa

You know what kind of shape the bedliner is in? Or how much he wants for it?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you find one that fits, please let me know what make/model you got it from :) Been going crazy trying to find one myself!

Will do. Will be hitting a few P&Ps with a buddy of mine in a week or so. I'll post up here if I find anything that's a match. ;) :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
If you find one that fits, please let me know what make/model you got it from :) Been going crazy trying to find one myself!

Will do. Will be hitting a few P&Ps with a buddy of mine in a week or so. I'll post up here if I find anything that's a match. ;) :cheers:

Hey Red

Did you ever run into one?

Thanks!

Zach

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Red

Did you ever run into one?

Thanks!

Zach

Can't say I did. 1st gen S10 seems to be close though. This is based off a rough estimation though of one I found that was in pretty rough shape. Wheel arch may be a tad off though. :dunno:

Probably shouldn't tell you this, cause I was going to get it, but Bronco Dan has exactly 1 MJ, a black one, and last time I was there it had a bed liner, don't think there was a tail gate.

It's been a while, maybe he crushed, he was getting ready to a while back.

Jim

white sport at the dump... :roll:

Probably shouldn't tell you this, cause I was going to get it, but Bronco Dan has exactly 1 MJ, a black one, and last time I was there it had a bed liner, don't think there was a tail gate.

It's been a while, maybe he crushed, he was getting ready to a while back.

Jim

white sport at the dump... :roll:

Wait, Bronco Dan's place off 19? I think I've been there before. It's surrounded by the woods right; with some young kids most of the time there?

If it's the place I'm thinking of, you can have that bed-liner; those kids think that they have $100,000 cars there, and that everyone is a complete sucker. I managed to show up most of the guys working there about their knowledge of cars. Wasn't impressed the last time I was there, and have never bothered to go back.

Yes, that is the place, usually you are referred to a young girl who gives you the third degree, any requests to look around or at something specific require a yard monkey to go with you...

It was about a year ago I was there last,they were getting ready to crush, and was the only mj in a truck specific yard. I made a visual inventory of the mj, but so far have managed to find the things I needed without need to go back.

I have other things I need worse, so haven't been back.

Just letting you know, is all. Depends on how bad you want one, I guess.

If I find another I will let you know. Maybe,might go looking today, got the day off.

Jim the dump guy