Scored a Supplier For Jeep 2500 parts

I need to start gather a list of people. Basically 25 sets of the jeep 2500 conversion to fill a 20ft Container. I don't know how many people would be interested but maybe we could even fill a 40ft Container? I'm also posting this on NAXJA to see if we can gather more people.

(1) Head Lamp $50

(1) Tail Light $15

(1) Fog Light $18

(1) Fender Lamp $6

(1) Side Mirrior $25

(1) Grill $12

(1) Header Panel $60

1) Set of 2 Front Flares and 2 Rear Flares $52

(1) Set of 2 Front and 2 Rear Side bumper Caps $32

(1) Set of 2 Front and 2 Rear Side molding $35

(1) Fender $65

(1) Front Bumper Trim $15

(1) Rear Bumper Trim $15

(1) Side Bottom Trim Molding $ 35

(1) Set of Front and Rear Bumper Frames $80

I need to start gather a list of people. Basically 25 sets of the jeep 2500 conversion to fill a 20ft Container. I don't know how many people would be interested but maybe we could even fill a 40ft Container? I'm also posting this on NAXJA to see if we can gather more people.

This stuff has been "scored" and posted many times before. Basically.

Just received an email from my supplier and shipping one container to port of oakland will be 2200 which is 88 dollars a person if we have 25 orders of the front clip. I'm not sure how we could make it work for people who only want small things such as tail lights. Any input would be appreciated

Not that I want to buy any of these parts, but you come on here with no posts, expecting people to want to get into this when many of us have been burned and lost money the last time this happened. I see you have 150 or so posts on NAXJA, but I think youre going to have a hard time getting anyone here to trust that this is going to happen, or to trust you to give you any money when we have no guarantee that this will work... AGAIN. It just doesnt feel right, especially since you only signed up here for this purpose.

Not that I want to buy any of these parts, but you come on here with no posts, expecting people to want to get into this when many of us have been burned and lost money the last time this happened. I see you have 150 or so posts on NAXJA, but I think youre going to have a hard time getting anyone here to trust that this is going to happen, or to trust you to give you any money when we have no guarantee that this will work... AGAIN. It just doesnt feel right, especially since you only signed up here for this purpose.

x2.

If you're serious about getting this started, post up your location,

I'd bet there's some CC member's close by willing to lend a hand,

and involving them might help to ease the minds of anyone cautious about sending $$$ to someone new.

Either way, I'll be watching this thread, and good luck.

Could not have said it any better myself.

Completely understand where your coming from. Its ok I decided to just get myself what I wanted. I didn't want to be in charge of everyones money at all. I have a connection to just get my stuff shipped over so ill go that route. Sorry if I made anyone upset. Ill be posting my comanche build here soon. so ill get to know everyone that way lol